Garipler Câmii: This is the oldest resident of Tokat. It was built by Danishmend Ahmed Gâzi in 1167 at the time of Danishmend Children.
Alaca Masjid: The mosque built in 1301 for the first time was demolished and rebuilt in 1505. The brick-minaret minaret is overflowing with the Seljuk spiritual feature.
Hâtuniye Meydan Câmii: In the Meydan Mahallesi, Sultan Second Bâyezîd Han was built in 1485 on behalf of his mother Gülbahar Hatun. The circle is single-domed and minaret. The door of the 1939 and 1943 chambers, which were very nice to process, suffered great damage. It was later named later.
Hamza Bey Câmii: It is understood from the book that was built by Bicaroglu Hamza Bey. The house made of rubble stone is interwoven with the house of the Bicar family. The castle is domed by vaulted sections with vaulted main part.
Ali Paşa Câmii: It is an Ottoman work made in 1572. It is square cut stone, high dome and single minaret. Mihrabı and minberi are in stone. Avuda Ali Pasha, his wife and son Mustafa Bey have been murdered.
Behzat Câmii: It was built in 1535 by Hoca Behzat bin Fakih Şirvan on Behzat Caddesi. During the reign of Sultan Abdulhamid Khan II, some casualties were added to the castle. In 1939, the castle was severely damaged and was appointed by the General Directorate of Foundations.
Grand Mosque: The castle built in 1679 is made of cut rectangular stone, and the roof is covered with tiles. The arch columns and the interior decoration are a great work of art.
Sefer Beşe Masjid: It was built in 1251 near Ulu Kami. Kitabe is in the Tokat Museum. The mosque is now destroyed and the dome of the turban next to it is in the form of an octagonal pyramid. It is made of cut stone.
Silahtar Ömer Paşa Câmii: It is located in Erbaa district. Construction history is not known precisely. It is estimated that the ornamentation style was made in the end of the 17th century. The pen ornament is very beautiful. Lean out of the artifact, if you drink it is full of beautiful ornaments.
Ulu Jami: It was built in 1145 by the Danishmend Children in Niksar county. It is the oldest residence of Niksar. Also called Melik Gâzi Câmii. The Ottomans were appointed in the time.
The Grand Cemetery: It was built by İlhanlılar in the city of Niksar. Entrance gate is decorated with geometric plant motifs. It is supposed to have taken its name from two large discs, similar to the one on the left and right of the door.
Great Citizen: It is in Zile district. It was built in 1267 by Mehmed Zakuli bin Abu Ali. In 1909, the District Governor Necmeddin Bey was appointed with the help of his father.
Boyacı Hasan Ağa Cayi: It is in the Sakiler District of Zile District. It was built in 1497 by Ali bin Sultan Hodja. In 1640, Boyacı Hasan Ağa was appointed to the position.
Çukur Madrasa: Also known as the Yağıbasan Madrasa, it was built in 1164 by Nizâmeddîn Yağıbasan from Danişmendoğullarından. It was named in 1248 by Gıyâseddîn Keyhüsrev. It bricks doors and arches of rubble stone single storeyed medrese.
Hâtuniye Madrasah: It is near Hâtuniye Câmiin and it is quite ruined. Sultan Second Bâyezîd was built in 1485 on behalf of his mother Gülbahar Hâtun.
Pervâne Dârüşşifâsı: It is also known as Gök Madrasah. It was built in 1275 by the Seljuk Vezir Nûreddîn Pervâne in the Meydan Mahallesi. The face facing the courtyard is decorated with Seljuk tiles. Civilian Seljuk is one of the oldest of his works. The ornaments in which the black and turkish blues are dominant are the masters of Seljuk art. Dârüşşifâ, which was built in 1926, is now used as a museum.
Yağıbasan Madrasa: It is located in Niksar district. It is quite rundown today. It is estimated that the pit was built at the same time as the Medresey.
Abu al-Kashim Tomb: It was built in 1234 by Abu al-Kashim bin Ali al-Tūsī. Purple, turquoise, kafi writings made with lacquered tiles are the original examples of Seljuk art.
Sümbül Baba Tomb: On Gaziosmanpaşa Caddesi; Was built in 1292 as a tomb, tekke and mosque. Turbine stone work is a great work of art. It was built by Hacı Sümbül. The Seljuks are in the style of Islam.
Forty Tombs: It is located in Niksar province and it is in the 13th century Seljuk artifacts. It is not clear what the production is and what it is. The building is made of stone, brick octagonal.
Melik Gâzi Tomb: It is the exit of the Niksar district. It was made in the time of the Danishmend. It’s on the flat. It reflects the mastery of the calligraphy calligraphy circulating throughout the whole work.
Tokat Bridge: It is on Yesilirmak at the entrance of the city. The Seljuk artifact was made in 1250. The height is 150, the width is 7 meters and it has 5 eyes. The bridge that sees tamay in the time of the Ottomans has taken its final shape.
Thalasso Bridge: 15 km distance to the Niksar district, on Niksar-Erbaa highway. The bridge, estimated to have been built between 1200-1220, is ruined today.
Clock Tower: It was built in 1902 for the 25th anniversary of Sultan Abdülhamid Hanin’s ascension to the throne. The entrance is from the south and there is a shop to the north. The altitude is 33 meters. Cutting is gravel.
Turhal Caravanserai: Turhal-Pazar is on the road. It is the most beautiful of the Seljuk works in Anatolia. However, it is still neglected and ruined. The Seljuk Sultan was built in 1237 during the reign of Alaeddin Keykubat.
Sulu Han: It was built during the Ottoman period. Today it is restored and the student is being used as a resident.
Tokat Castle: It was built on a sharp and rocky hill in the middle ages. Seljuk and Ottoman period. Today, there is a tale dating from the 28th anniversary of the castle. Other parts are in ruins. The tower on the hill is stepped up by 362 steps. There are buildings for the cistern, the warehouse, the ammunition and the disciples.
Turhal Castle: Today, this fortress, which has only a few burqares, remains from ancient times. He took his final shape in the Ottoman period.
Niksar Castle: It is from the Middle Ages. But it took its present form during the Seljuk and Ottoman times.
Zile Kalesi (Nama Fortress): It is an ancient monument. It is an Ottoman style building. “I came, I saw, my sister” (Veni, Vidi, Vici) of the Roman Emperor Caesar. The castle where the columns of the letters are excavated is about to be demolished from carelessness. It was used as a warehouse in the Ottoman period. It is reported that there are hidden tunnels from Bodrum to Sekerap Suyan.
Nikopolis: The remains of a Roman city are under the soil in the Sulusaray mountain of Artova.
Neokaseria (Kaberie): Where the present Niksar city is located, there is the remains of an old Roman city. The castle, the fortification and the serpent bridge are partially erected.
Tokat Museum: Works from the Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk and Ottoman periods are exhibited. Among the Ottoman devolution ones are court records, stamps, sikkeler, tablets, tekke customs, and clothing-ware artifacts.
Occupation locations: Tokat is one of the wealthy regions of our country in terms of natural beauty. The forests occupy a large area on the shore. As a result, there are many resting places in the forest. Some of the promenade sites are.
Câmiiçi: It is a forest resting place on the highway of Niksar-Ünye, 17 km away from the center of Niksar district.
Zinav Lake: Also known as Çukurgöl, this promenade is 25 km away from Reşadiye district. It is a promenade where the lake and forests are intertwined. The water in the lake is sweet.
Göllüköy: It is near Göllüköy under the Reşadiye district. The water in the lake is sweet and the view of the sea is a beautiful promenade.
Hot Springs and Drinks: Tokat is a city rich in drinks and hot springs. Sulusaray Kaplıcası, Reşadiye Çermiği, Başören mâdensuyu, Resadiye mâdensuyu and Ayvaz suyu are important sanitary water resources.
Sulusaray Thermal Spring: It is in the village of Ilica 3 km away from Sulusaray. The water of the spa is available for rheumatism, neuralgia and skin diseases.
Reşadiye Thermal Spring: It is 1.5 km west of the reşadiye district. The spa water which does not have sufficient facilities is good for rheumatism, neuralgia and gynecological diseases.
Başören İçmesi: It is in the village of Başören, which is connected to the central district. Also known as jaundice water. Water is beneficial for drinking kidney stones, liver and biliary tract ailments.
Ayvaz Suyu: It takes 2 km to the town of Niksar. The water with a hardness of 0 degree is bottled and sent to the others. It is good for high blood pressure and bowel disorders with water, bile duct and kidney disorders.