Historical and Touristic Places of Kilis Province

Seyahat Rehberi

The castle is 24 km from Kilis. It is next to the Ravanda Village, which is connected to the Polateli district in the north. It is built on a pointed hill, which is open to the horizon, overlooking the horizon. The part of the castle which is built by carving the mountain top is the inner calle. It is a very large mound between Anatolia, Syria and Mesopotamia.

Located in a strategic location, the mound has been ruled almost every period. The excavations at Oylum Höyük, which shows a definite view from the Chalcolithic Age to the Hellenistic Period, reveal the history of the region as well as the history of the region. There are many mounds besides this one. Akpınar is an active promenade of sparkling waters from the middle of a limestone soil piece. The unique beauty of nature, surrounded by four sides of olive groves surrounded by vineyards and fruit gardens, is covered with gypsy carpets, and flourishes the Kilis in the spring and summer months. Söğütlüdere, which is used as a place for entertainment and picnic in the spring and summer months, has a privileged place in Kilis life. Söğütlüdere, which flows from the northern slopes of Zoppun Stream and Akpınar sources, is an important place for an excellent feast of sorts with kebabs and meals specially culinary cultures of Köliseliler, especially at weekends.

Kilis BC In the 1460s it was bound to the Aleppo kingdom. At the beginning of Hittite Empire period, Hittite effect. In AD 356, Alexander the Great set out from Macedonia, occupying all the Anatolian lands from the north west to the south east, and based on the Gulf of Iskenderun, founded Iskenderun and continued on the way to Egypt through Kilis.

M. Ö. When Alexander’s death and the empire were shared among the three generals in 323 BC Kilis and its surroundings were under the sovereignty of Salafi and 227 years were under the sovereignty of the Salafi nation. The arrival of the Turks to the region begins in the 8th century. In the period of Harun Reşit al-Mahdi, the horasan oguz dervishes from Central Asia and accepts Islam begins to enter the service of the Abbasids in groups. Where the city is today, its development in the name of Kilis began in the time of the Egyptian-Turkish monarchy, 1250 years. Kilis, who was built around the village of Mercidabık on August 23, 1516 by the late Sultana Selim in the Ottoman state lands and joined in the end of the war with the same name, was a banner linked to Aleppo Province at this time. By the time of the Armistice of Kilis Mondros in December 1918 the British were later occupied by the French. The Armenians in the region unite with the French and bring hard times to Kilis. The Kilis Kuva-i Nation, founded in Kilis with the beginning of mobilization all over the country, fought his enemies heroically and won his own salvation on 6 December 1921 and helped Gaziantep. Kilis became a district of G. Antep in 1927 when G. Antep was the province.

Bir Cevap Yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir