Having a history of 7 thousand years as of the date of settlement, Kütahya Ili owns a very rich cultural heritage belonging to the civilizations that it hosts.
Kütahya, which is famous for its high quality ceramics of art, is a peaceful society, the Phrygians known to protect musicians and artists, Roman and Byzantines famous for their sculptures, went forward in monumental architecture and reflected the accumulation of Seljuks, Germans and Ottomans. A scientific and cultural center.
Kütahya is the capital of the Germiyanoğulları State, the center of the Anatolian Beylerbeyli and the city where the princes act as the governor of the city. Kütahya, the hometown of the famous traveler and the writer Evliya Çelebi, came to the Ottoman palace He has seen the continuous patronage of the State Hatun he has given, and many scientists and craftsmen from Kütahya have taught the prisoners. This situation has also enabled the palace cult to live in Kütahya.
Kütahya has provided great services to Anatolian cultures with the people he has cultivated in every area. Throughout history, Kütahyalı has been beside the good, the beautiful and the true, protecting human values and carrying them to the place of çelebilik.
Utah’s historical monuments and natural beauties are enriched in terms of spas. The important mosques, mosques, tombs, madrasahs and various historical monuments of Kütahya, where many historical monuments were found during the Seljuk and Ottoman times, came up to date.
Balıklı Câmii: It was built in 1236-1237 and it is the work of Seljuk. It is the oldest artifact belonging to the Turks in Kütahya. The son of the Seljuk Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat, the second Gıyâsuddin Keyhüsrev, was built in 1236 by Serasker and ümerâdân Imâmüddin Hezâr Dinârî. Germiyan and the Ottomans. The Hezar was the Minister of Defense of the Dinarri (Emir Sipehsâlât).
Hıdırlık Mescidi: It is in Hıdırlık Tepes which is a promenade place. Imamuddin Hezar was built in 1243 in Dinar. The square is planned. Brush the dome. There’s a book. It was registered in 1980.
(Square) Aslanbey Câmii: It is in the city center. It was built by Aslan Bey in 1413. Square is the only domed dome. He was born in 1954. In fact, the top of the tile is covered with lead. Aslan Bey, Sultan Second Murad Khan Umaras, Kütahya and Tavşanlı Guardian Bicâroğlu Aslan Bey.
Ali Paşa Câmii: The mosque and the twelve-celled madrasah, Sıbyan mektebi, sebiller and fountain, located in Şehreküstü Mahallesi, were built by Sayyid Ali Pasha, the son of Sayyid Suleyman Agan. Now, only the civilian is standing. In the absence of any scientific explanations and the passage of Seyyid Ali Pasha in the books, Alopaşa is pronounced in a very different and insubstantial name. In order to correct this pronunciation error, efforts are still being made to correct the name of the person in question. In 1797 he saw a tamarisk.
Câmi-i Kebir (Ulu Câmi): In the city center, the Vâcidiyye Madrasa and the second lieutenant are among the Çelebi İmâret Küllesi. It covers an average area of 45×25 m. It has the largest interior volume of Kütahya. There is a minaret on the outer northeast corner. Today’s figure is made up of two domes and half domes, and the rectangular space covers these domes. In the north there is the last congregation of five divisions. Sultan Yıldırım Bâyezid Han (1381-1389) began to make this period. With the Battle of Ankara, the son of Mehmed Çelebi completed the remainder of the remainder in 1410, and he was appointed at the time of the Sultan Mehmed Khan, and ordered to the Mamar Sinan, who stayed in Kununi Sultan Süleyman Han Kütahya, who came to Rhodes. The Kununi Sultan Süleyman Khan, who lived in Iraq for four days in Kütahya (1534), lost his prayers. In the middle of the dome near the door, on the four marble columns, there is a muezzin and a fountain below it. Bricks are seen under the dome fringes of the building, which is a complete cut stone. Minarenin is also a shredded stone, brickwork brick. It was repaired several times. It is expressed in the book that the Sultan Sultan Abdulmecid Khan and the Sultan Abdulhamid Khan made. The first time it was made of wood.
Kurşunlu Cami (Kasımpaşa Câmii): It was made in 1377 during the time of Germiyanoğulları. The mihrabi is decorated and the minaret is original. He’s in the Kurşunlu neighborhood. Sheikh Mehmed has repaired it. The last repair was in 1975, covered with bullets.
Dönenler Câmii (Mevlevîhâne Dergâhı): It is in the center of the city near Câmi-i Kebir. It has a special style of imitation. It is still used as a permanent, and the inside is circular. There is a balcony with a dome.
İshak Fakih Complex: In 1433, Jamalddin İshak Fakih was built by Germiyanoğulları municipality. The mosque came from the castle, the zayeviye, the tomb and the medress. It’s the same name.
Suleymanshah, Kal’a-i Bâlâ (Upper Kale) Câmii: It is known that the cemini of Hisar was repaired by Germiyan Bey, the Solomon Shah, by whom and by which date it was made.
Takkeciler (Demirtas Pasha) Câmii: It is noteworthy in terms of civil society in the bazaar of Kavaflar. Under the elephant feet and the cylinder dome, a number of cells and a large dome in the middle are original. The Deputy of Anatolian Religion and Demirtas Pasha of Kütahya Muharfiye.
Hisar Bey Bey: The old government in the Saray District is behind the mansion. Mustafa Bey, son of Hisar Bey, was built in 1749.
Karagoz Ahmed Pasha Karmi: In the Small Bazaar, amongst the wooden shops, these shops were torn down, the castle appeared and was restored. The construction of this mausoleum, which is a castle, a madrasa, a school of sciences and an imaret, was initiated in 1509 by Karagöz Ahmed Paşa, the Anatolian province, and the construction was completed by his wife. Mimar is one of the typical examples of the Ottoman Islamic style before Sinan and is the most beautiful. It has a wonderful and original dome, which is seated on three twelve-cornered pulleys.
Lala Hüseyin Paşa Bâmi: It was built by Sultan Hüseyin Pasha of Sultan Selim II (1566-1568) in the neighborhood named by the same name.
It is unknown whether it is in the Mahath of Mahayana, or by whom. However, it is known that Râbi’a was built by a benevolent lady named Hâtûn, and that her minaret was built and built in a fundamental way.
Uzbek Câmii: It is presumed that a castle and a fountain were built by Ibrahim Agha from the Uzbek tribe who established a tent on Müderris Yaylası ridge, which is in forest and pasture in 1699.
Kadîdler Câmii: The castle located at Samanpazarı (Hasir Pazarı) was started by Halil Kamil Agha and was completed by Hafiz Mehmed Pasha.
Molla Bey Câmii and Külliyesi: It is in Balıklı Mahallesinde. This complex was built by Ibrahim Edhem in 1845. He built each of the mausoleum, which is a branch of the palace, library, madrasa, bazaar, şadırvan and sebil, in the name of a relative.
Seâdeddîn Câmii: Câmi was built as a wooden by Imadüddîn Hâzâr Dinâr from serasker and ümerâs of the Seljuk State and the Anatolian VâlisiÖmer Pasha was taken over by the Anatolian Dervish Mehmed Pasha again in 1238 and it is still today.
Green Castle: The castle on Government Street was built by Kütahya Mutasarrığı Ahmed Fuad Pasha. Mimarisi is Arabic style. It is famous for embroidery and Chinese. The four marbles came from a single domed square built on a pole.
Chinese Trademark: Outside of this caftan tamtanem made in Maltepe, one of the highest districts of Kütahya, is covered with china. 30 thousand tiles plate is used, 500 people. It is the most beautiful of the last years. The world is the first paper covered with tiles of outside tamamay.
Pasham Sultan’s Tomb (Sayyid Nûreddin Zâviyesi): On the way to Ishak Fakih Câmi from Ulu Câmi Caddesi, the tomb, which is seen from the entrance of Kurşunlu Câmi street, which can be seen on the street, has seen various changes and signs.
Karagoz Ahmed Pasha Tomb: It is in Ahırardı Cemetery. On the 6 rounded columns, a round brick dome was placed over the graduated and overhead heads. It is an open tomb with 6 sides.
Şeyhî (Hakim Sinan) Tomb: The famous “Harnâme” poem which wrote poems with “Şeyhî” mahlâsı, which is an extraordinary surgeon to perform 182 cataract surgeries with devrin medical facilities living in Germiyanoğulları time, Hakim Sinan, Kütahya- Medfundur in Dumlupınar Village on Rabbit road.
Hayma Hatun Turbesi: Hayma Hatun Turbine, mother of Osman Gazin, is located in Çarşamba village of Domaniç district. Domanic was given in 1281 as Ertuğrul Beye plateau.
Vâcidiye Madrasa: The Vâjidiye Madrasa, built in 1314, is at the head of culture. It is a covered courtyard, single storey, two eyvan and cut stone. It has been restored and is still used as the Kütahya Museum.
Hamamlar: There are 9 baths in Kütahya with historical value. The main ones are: Saray Bath (14th century), Küçük Hamam (14th century beginning), Eydemir (Elvan Bey) Bath (15th century), Balıklı (Rüstem Paşa) Bath (15th century), Lala Huseyin Pasha Bath (16th century) Century), Kemer Bath (16th century), Şengül Bath (16th century), Yenimahalle Bath (19th century). Small Hammam: The Old Government Building is at the corner of Cumhuriyet Street with the beginning of the Street. It is reported that in this historical bath, after the Battle of Ankara, Timur was washed. The hammam is still active. Balıklı Hamamı: Vazir-i âzam Damad Rüstem Pasha was built in 1550
Mülserler: The beginning of the museum works began to gather in the Vâhid Pasha Library and in the garden. In this way, the museum’s first nose was formed.
Kütahya Museum: It is in the Vâcadiyye Medreses, which is still from Germiyanoğulları. There are pieces of ceramics, stone tools, necklaces from copper, bronze and iron ages dating to prehistoric times in the museum. Hellenistic, Byzantine and Roman works. Many works belonging to the Ottoman devrine are preserved in the museum. The madrasa was used as astronomical observatory. Mullah Vâcid, who is a professor in this school, has a bracelet.
Çavdarhisar Open Air Museum: It is an open museum located in the town of Çavdarhisar, 60 km away from Kütahya. Old artifacts from the Phrygians are exhibited here. There is also an open-air theater in this museum. Some 20,000 seats of the theater stand in place. The stadium adjacent to the theater in front of it is rather devastated. Here you can see the remains of the glory lodge.
Hungarian (Lajos Kossuth) House: (1848-1849) Hungarian President Lajos Kossuth, who ruled the Hungarian War of Independence, has been used as a museum for the refuge of Kütahya.
Dumlupinar Monument: Located on Dumlupinar, where the battle of the Commander-in-Chief was won on 30 August 1922. Çalköy is on the back of Zafertepe. It was made under the name of “Unknown Soldier” in 1924, then its appearance was changed. The previous figure was placed close to the Adatepe site. There is also a monument in the district of Gediz which is the symbol of the salvation of the saint.
Government Office: In 1907, Kütahya Mutasarrığı Ahmed Pasha was built. It is a beautiful building decorated with Chinese.
Large and Small Bedesten: Buildings from the Ottoman period.
Ancient artifacts: Kütahya, which is the fifth of the historical periods, is considered to be quite rich in terms of ancient artifacts, since its foundation date is based on ancient ages.
Kütahya Castle: It is located on a hill which is thought to have been settled by the settlement to begin the ancient period, an inner fortress, a fortress and a third part which was added to the Ottoman period to include the following water. According to Evliya Çelebi, it has 70 burca and the city’s water need is met from here. The circumference of the castle is 3500 m. The Seljuks and the Ottomans were named.
Aizani (Çavdarhisar) Harâveleri: The Aizani ruins, which are connected to Kütahya by a 60 km asphalt road, was a city called Pankalos on the upper coast of Bedir Deresi in Phrygia region (Rhydakos) in ancient Anatolia. The remarkable date is one to one. M.S. of Phrygian Aizani city. In the second century, Zeus Temple, Stadion, theater and Agora, which are enriched like many cities in Anatolia, attract attention to the two pit rubble erupted by the Romans along Bedir Stream. The most robust Roman temple in Anatolia is the Temple of Zeus in Çavdarhisar. There are 124 columns in it.
Aesami (Aizani) in the city where the king washed the “King Bath” is the German Professor. Rudolf Navman has revealed it. Çavdarhisar, Çandarlı Türk Boyyl settled in this area. Çavdarhisar excavations also revealed works belonging to Çandarılara. Karabulut on Bedir Deresi The cave behind the mill is located in the first temples of Anatolia.
Stone Bridge: It was built on the Kütahya-Usak highway and on the Bedir River (then the name Rinadakos Stream) at the time of the Roman Emperor Hadrianus (2 thousand years ago). On this bridge that is arched, the heaviest tonnage vehicles still pass and bridge is served. The bridge is beside the “Aizani” city (Çavdarhisar) which is the important settlement and trade center of the Romans. Domanic In the village of Elmali, works belonging to the Phrygians found animal fossils belonging to Bayat village 8 million years ago.
Ansir and Sieaus: Among the remains of the ancient city of Simav is a castle on the hill. Simav was built on the remains of the Ansir and Sieaus city belonging to the Phrygians.
Kütahya is famous for its forests, springs, promenade places and thermal springs.
Murat Mountain: The most beautiful pine forests of Anatolia are here. Cold waters are hot springs. It is 23 km far from the town of Gediz. It has a plateau characteristic with an elevation of more than 1400 m. There are Koca Hamam, Hacettepe Hamamı and three swimming pools, adequate and modern facilities where the sanitary hot water is gushing.
Çamlıca: It is a nice picnic place with centuries-old trees, abundant and sweet waters, large grassy area, clean air, 5 km away from the central district. Tourist facilities are also available. The road is good.
Hisarliktepe: It is a resting place where 1000 (thousand) people use 3 km distance to the town of Emet.
Badger Bottom: 6-7 km away from Kütahya, the Porsuk Brook is a nice resting place and picnic place.
Nafia Springs: It is a resting place in the forest at a distance of 35 km to the town of Simav. The cold waters are very beautiful.
Gölcük Plateau: It is a forest rest place 19 km away from Simav. It is famous for its cool water sources and beautiful scenery.
Döner Gazino: The first revolving bazaar of Turkey, which was built by the municipality in Hisar, was opened in 1972. Gazinodan Yeşil Kütahya Ovası is watched.
Kütahya is very rich with medicinal waters and spas. The main ones are:
Ilıca: At the 23rd km of Kütahya-Eskişehir asphalt road, a 4 km asphalt road separates from the tourist motel and gas station. Husulsas is an outdoor swimming pool located in Ilıca and the water is hot. Drinking water is beneficial to the liver, bile ducts and kidney disorders. Bath currants have pain relieving properties.
Men’s Bath: It is a natural bath that is carved into the rocks. At a temperature of 43 [deg.] C, the water is poured into the bath from a groove in the lion’s mouth.
Yoncali: The legend of the captain is: Seljuk Sultânı Alâdeddin Keykûbâd’ın Prayer Ramazan Brain daughter Sultans Hatûn is caught in a skin disease. Devrin doctors can not find a solution despite all their efforts. Along with the Maiyyeti, the Smiley is leaving the tent at the place where Yoncali is located. The grieving Haunt and the surrounding people, who feel great sorrow from the injuries in their skin, see a fox in the wound with the feathers of feathers circulating around there. They are interested and find that the patient has entered a bed in the environment every day. Over the course of the day, Gülümser Hâtûnun masati, who sees that the wounds of the tilkin are closed and their furs reappeared, propose that Hâtûn should make a mud bath. As a result, Smiley Hatun, who makes a mud bath, gets old health and beauty and leaves. As an expression of his gratitude, he also built baths and chambers (1233).
In Yoncali there are men’s baths, women’s baths, sulfur baths, radioactive mud baths, steel baths, dip pools and bathrooms. The men’s bath and the nearby castle are in the Seljuk artifacts.
Emet Hot Springs: It is 102 km away from Kütahya. Emet is a spa zone by itself. Among the centuries-old trees in the town are famous baths such as “Yeni Hamam, Kaynarca and Dâvûdlar Hamami”.
The new Hamam, large swimming pool, private baths and hotel can meet all kinds of needs of tourists from abroad. The sanitary waters are a convenient resting place for everyone with calmness. The degree of radioactivity is 21.8 ea.
Kaynarca Thermal Spring: 40 ° C-50 ° C temperature, radioactivity is 26 ° temperature. Great damage to Zelzel’dan. It has been redesigned. In addition to these, Dereli Kaplıcaları, which is located between Dâvûdlar and Yeniceköy Baths and Emet-Tavşanlı, is covered with rheumatism, skin diseases and all kinds of aches and pains.
Gediz Thermal Springs: Located 30 km southeast of Gediz, on the northern slopes of Murad Mountain there are 2,000 m high springs. Hot spring water is open to the public between July and September and besides, the cold water sources that provide human health are well-known in the world with natural beauties. Arapoğlu cleans the cold sandy water, the kidneys and the urinary tract sands.
Gediz Hotspring: It is on the Gediz-Simav road, 25 km away from Gediz. It is in a valley among the pines. Buğuldak, Karah Hasan and Traverten, the water temperature is 60 ° C. It has been observed that it is good for all kinds of muscle and spasm pain. During the spa season, there are many visitors from the environment.
Simav-Eynal Thermal Spring: 5 km north of the Green Simav. It is located on the slopes of Gölcük Mountain. The Simav-Eynal Spa has a large bath, a school, a motel, twenty detached bathrooms, a four-level swimming pool, a laundromat and a whirlpool. The water temperature is 90 ° C and contains radioactivity, sulfur and steel. Positive results are obtained in the treatment of rheumatism, sciatica and kidney diseases.