Konya is a city that smells all around. The Seljuks, the Karamanoğulları and the Ottomans left many valuable and valuable artifacts on this island. Konya, which contains the oldest and precious works of the Turkish mausoleum, is also a heart of sincerity.
Mevlana Week, which lasted from the first Sunday of December to December 17 in Konya, an important tourism center, Akşehir Nasreddin Hoca festivals starting on July 5 and continuing for one week; Between the 25-30 October Festival of Lovers; The Javelin Competition held on September 9, and the Konya Fair, which has been going on since August 1971 and has continued for a month, accelerate tourism activities.
In terms of the richness of Turkish mîrâri monuments, Konya is located in cities of Turkey after Istanbul, Bursa and Edirne. Despite the disappearance of many of the artifacts and works of art, they are still very rich. The works of Seljuk are the most famous. It is a civilization in the middle of the steppe. His major works are:
Konya Fortress: A stone wall was found in 5 m deep and 50×70 cm in size, while a person is known in the altar of the Hospital of the Historical Residence of Konya, whose existence is known but can not be ascertained anyhow. Constructing the walls of Konya, Sultan Alaeddin Keykubad built it. The same sultan built Konya inner castle and inner castle palace. There is none today.
Gevale Castle: It was built on a steep and pointed hill on a slope of Mount Takkeli. This is the key to the zone. In the Crusades Seljuk sultans were drawn to this palace. The political criminals of the Seljuks were imprisoned here.
Beyşehir Castle: There is only the gate of the castle whose construction date is unknown. Sur bases are covered with earth. Kaleyi Süleyman Bey from Eşrefoğlu in 1288; In 1605 and 1635, the Ottomans gave their names. The walls of the fortress walls were 7.5 m thick.
Alâeddîn Câmiî: In 1156, the Anatolian Seljuk Sultan Suleiman the first Rükneddîn was begun to build in the time of Mes’ûd and could be completed in the time of the First Alâddîn Keykubat because of the pauses from time to time. The castle, which was opened in 1221, is the largest and oldest castle in Konya. The castle, which was established at a high point called the Alâeddîn Tepesi of the Konya city, is one of the most beautiful examples of the Seljuk mîmârî. The minbar is from ebony wood and Anatolian Seljuk is the best example of woodworking.
Sâhip Ata Complex: It was built by Ata Fahreddin Ali, one of the viziers of the Seljuks, between 1258-1283. The mosque, the mosque, the mausoleum, the hanekah and the bathhouse come to the scene. The mosque, having seen the mosque at various times, has lost its original originality. Sad Ata and her children meddin in Türd.
Sadreddin Konevî Câmii and Tomb: Sheikh is in the neighborhood of Sadreddin. It is understood that it was built in the year 1274 from the book of Seljuks and it is a cemetery belonging to the Seljuk and Ottoman periods. The mihrab of the Jami’in who saw his name in 1899 is a beautiful example of Seljuk tile ornamentation. The wooden cone with a cube on the square corners on the turbine in the eastern courtyard of Jamin was rebuilt in 1990 in Konya Province.
Mevlânâ Türbesi and Mevlevi Dergahi Kulliyesi: The great marriage that spreads the world light and fortune, the Islamic scholar and the muftifekiri, the rights lie, the Mevlânâ Celâleddîn-i Rûmî natî. It is in the north of the Üçler Cemetery to the east of the Selimiye Câmiinin. The west side of the mausoleum is surrounded by dervish cells, and the other sides are surrounded by walls. Kulliye; Green Tomb, Silver Door, Mescid, Semahâne, Dervish Cells, Matbah, Hurrum PashaTurbesi, Hasan PashaTurbesi, Sinan Pasha Tomb, Murad Pasha Kızı Tomb, Mehmed Bey Tomb.
The Green Tomb was built in 1278 by Mimar Bedreddin Tabrizi five years after the death of Habrat-i Mevlana. Beside Mevlânâ habret, his father, Sultân-ül-Ulemâ Behâeddîn Veled, his son Sultan Veled, his follower Hüsâmeddîn Çelebi who is a deputy after his death, Salahaddin Zerkubi, his grandfather and his relatives are lying. On the turbine there is a beautiful sixteen-sectioned dome in the form of a cone called the dome-i Hadra (Green Dome).
The Ottoman Sultans were very interested in the Habrat-i Mevlana species. Khanûnî Sultan Süleymân Khan went to the Iraqi Expedition to visit Hazret-i Mevlana and built a castle near the shrine. The third Sultan Mehmed Khan built a medrese near the main Tamar and the Türben, and 34 dala, called the cell, for the dervishes. Hasan Pasha, the son of Sokullu Mehmed Pashan, added a two-stepped staircase with a silver door separating the part of the turban called the cemetery from the other.
Today, the museum is restored to the shrine and the mosque complex.
İplikçi Küllesi: The second sword to the east of Alâeddîn Tepesin was built by Şemseddîn Altunba (Altınağa), one of the viziers of Arslan. It was expanded by Samurcu Abu Bakr. The madrasa section of the mausoleum of the civilian and medresses was destroyed. The medrese found in the ruins is the first examples of Anatolian Seljuk period.
Selîmiye Câmii: Mevlânâ is next to the turbine. It is estimated that Mimar Sinan did in 1565. The pair is small. Ak marble is the original examples of the minbaric stone workmanship. At the beginning of the twentieth century, he was born in accordance with his style.
Güdük Minâre Mescidi: It was built in 1226 by Muhtesip Emînüddîn Hacı Hasan at the time of Sultan Akinci Alâeddîn Keykubat in Akşehir. The square is planned and the single domed. Minaret is a diamond shaped brick ornament.
Stone Medrese and Mescidi: It was built in 1250 as a complex by Fahreddîn Ali Sâhip Ata in Aksehir. Medrese, mosque and tomb were reached daily. The madrasah is open courtyard. The mausoleum, mosque and minaret are decorated with mosaic tiles.
Eşrefoğlu Câmii: It is in İçerişehir district of Beyşehir district. The tree in Anatolia is the biggest and original of the masted ones. It is not known when and by whom the perpetrator, who saw tamarisk at various times, was built. There is a tomb that was built for Suleyman of Qefrefoglu Seyfeddin near Jamin.
Ismâil Aka Madrasah: It was built by Ismâil Aka in 1369 west of Eşrefoğlu Câmiin in Beysehir. Most of the building, which is made of cut stone, is ruined. Besides the Medresen there is Ismael Aka’s tomb.
Lala Mustafa Pasha Complex: It is in the district of Ilgın. Mimar Sinan made the mosque, the castle, imaret, arasta and caravansaray have come to the scene. Karami 1577 caravanserai part was completed in 1584. Arasta has 12 shops.
Second Selim Complex: It was built by Sultan Selim II in 1563 in the Karapinar district. Kulliye, civil, caravanserai, bath, fountain and fountain came to the scene. The complex has seen tamar in various times, some parts have lost their originality.
Şeyh Sücâeddîn Tomb: It is in Musalla Cemetery. It is an original structure with cut stone, its body is 6 slices, brick dome. Production history is not certain.
Fakih Dede Tomb: It was built for Burhaneddin Fakih in 1454 in the Burhardede neighborhood. Kitabesi is decorated with very beautiful mosaics. The mausoleum is an important work that has survived the Seljuk Mîmâris in the time of Karamanoğulları.
Nasreddin Hoca Mausoleum: It is in Akşehir. Due to tamars the first original structure lost its feature. In 1905, the Akşehir district governor Şükrü Bey gave a name to the present day.
Seyyid Mahmud Hayrânî Tomb: It is in Akşehir and west of the city. The tomb was built in 1268, Karamanoğlu was appointed to the Second Mehmed time. The single winged entrance gate from walnut wood is one of the interesting examples of woodworking and is located in the Aksehir museum. The wooden crescents are in the museum of Istanbul Turkish-Islamic artifacts.
Tavus Baba Tomb: It is in Meram, which is the residence of Konya. During the reign of Sultan Alâeddîn Keykubad, Sheikh Tavus Mehmed al-Hind medded in Konya. It is a simple work made of stone and brick. There is a castle beside him.
Argıt Han (Altınapa Han): It was built in 1201 by Şemseddîn Altunba on Konya-Akşehir road. The unadorned structure is ruined.
Kızılviran (Kızılören) Inn: It was built in 1205 by the first Gıyasdeddin Keyhüsrev on the road to Konya-Beyşehir. It has come to fruition from the summer and winter sections. To the left of the entrance is a mosque on the upper floor.
Sultan Han: On the way to Konya-Aksaray It was built in 1229 during the First Alâeddî Keykubad. The building, which is seen in 1278, occupies an area of approximately 5000 m2. The inn, which looks like a magnificent quay supported from the outside, is one of the greatest and best examples of this walk.
Horozlu Han: It was constructed on the Konya-Akşehir road by Emir Câmedâr Eseddüddîn Ruz-apa between 1246-1249. The courtyard of the building, which is partially renovated, is ruined. The name is not related to the rooster; Ruz-apa (Ruz-be, Uruz-be, Hunuz-be, …) from the etymological change of the word “Horozlu” has taken the name.
Ishakli Han: It was built in 1249 by Fahreddin Ali Sâhip Ata on the Akşehir-Çay road. The classical Sultans are on the plan of the Sultan’s hans.
Kapu Câmii: It was built in 1568 by Pir Hüseyin Çelebi of the Post Nis in the Old Odun Baza Area. The castle, which had been destroyed twice and burned once, took its present state in 1868. It is also known as the Iyayaya Câmii. Kapu Câmii is the largest of the circles built in Konya during the Ottoman period.
Aziziye Câmii: It was built by Dâmâd Mustafa Pasha between 1671-76 years on Türbe Caddesi. Born in 1867, 1875, Sultan Abdülazîz’s mother, Pertevniyal Vâlide Sultan, re-arranged. The Jami Baroque-Rokoko has come to fruition as a result of the combination of the styles of Mimari. The pair is small.
The Holy Tabriz Mosque and Tomb: It is in the Shams neighborhood. The construction of tomb and mosque is unknown. The mosque and the shrine, which are located in a cemetery, have been replaced.
Taş Mescid: It was built in 1215 by Hacı Ferruh at the time of Sultan Birinci Izzeddin Keykavus. The main entrance gate and the mihrab are the first rich examples of Seljuk stone work.
Glacial Masjid: The mosque, estimated to have been built in the thirteenth century, is a very original building with rich tile mosaic ornamentation and brickwork. The mihrab, adorned with tiles and mosaics, is a fine example of the Seljuk mihrapla.
Tahir and ZuhreMescidi: in the Beyhekim neighborhood. It is not known by whom and when it was made because it was not a Kitabe. Tahrir and Zühre have a tomb, which is the subject of folk stories.
Ali Gav Medresesi: It is in the Field Area. It is not known who built it and who made it. After Tâmirat in 1901, Mahmûd Bey received the name of Madrasah. Ali Gav Baba, one of the tribes of Hâci Bektâş-ı Velî, who is beside the Medresen, meddins.
Tâcül Vezir Madrassa and Tomb: It was built by Tâceddîn Mehmedbey, one of the viziers of the Second Gyâseddin Keyhüsrev in the east of Dedebahçe Semtin. It is reported that there is a mosque coming from the madrasah, hanekah, mosque and turban. The tomb and the madrasa have reached to the daily routine. The vizier Tâceddîn and his grandchildren meddin in style.
Sırçalı Madrasah: It was built in 1242 by the Sultan of the Second Sultan Alayeddin Keykubat’s Bedretdin Muslih in the Gazlı Alemşah Mahallesi. The Medrese, one of the first and most beautiful examples of the chinese medrese in Anatolia, is open courtyard. Bedreddin Muslih medfundur next to the turban in the turban.
Karatay Madrasah: It was built in 1251 by Emir Celâleddîn in the north of Alâeddîn hill. The Seljuk monastery is closed. To the east there is a large stone gate made of white and sky marble. Today, the madrasa is used as a museum of tile works.
Small Karatay Madrasah: It was built by Timurtaþ, Kemaleddin, brother of Celâleddîn Karatay between 1248-1250, against Karatay Medresesin. It’s open courtyard.
İnce Minâreli Madrasa: It was built in 1260 by Sâhip Ata Fahreddîn Ali, one of the viziers of the Seljuks, in the western part of Alâeddîn Tepesin. The Seljuk monastery is of the closed medresel type. The verses and motifs on the portal are the bases of the Seljuk stone process. The civil part of the Medresen was a ruined two glorious long minarets. In the debut in 1901, the second floor was destroyed. Today it is used as a museum of stone and wood works.
Has Bey Darülhuffazı: It was built in 1421 by Mehmet Bey, son of Hacı Has Bey, at the time of Karamanoğlu Second Mehmed Bey in Gaza Alemşah Mahallesi. It is a brick square plan. The wooden embroidered gate is in the Stone and Wooden Works Museum.
Nasuh Bey Darülhuffazı: Karamanoglu was built by Kadıoğlu Nasuh Bey at the time of Second Ibrahim Bey. The cut stone is square plan and single dome. Today it is used as a magazine department of the Provincial Library of Newspapers.
Grand Cemetery: It is estimated that it was built in Aksehir at the beginning of the thirteenth century. The minaret was built in 1213 by Abu Said Ibrahim. During the reign of Sultan Akinci al-Dinhdin Keykubat, the castle lost his originality due to the subsequent casts.
Rüstem Pasha Caravanserai: Rustem Pasha and Mimar Sinan made it possible for the saints of Kununi Sultan Süleyman to be in the Ereğli district. The exact construction of the building is unknown because it is not the Kitabesi. Part of it is destroyed.
Second Kılıçarslan Mansion: Located on the northern slope of Alâeddîn hill, this mansion has been known for a long time as Alâeddîn mansion because it was named as the First Alâeddî Keykubat. It is an important artifact showing the development of Anatolian tile art. Nowadays, eastern walls are always left.
Keykubat Palace: It was built by the vizier Mîmar and Nakkas Sâdeddin in 1236 with the command of the First Alâeddîn Keykubat on the south west side of the Beysehir Lake. Anatolian Seljuks are the most famous works of the civilian structures and they are important works in terms of art history.
Hittite City: It was taken out to Karahöyük at a distance of 7 km from Konya. Architectural remains, seals, pots and pottery were found. Çatal Höyük: It is 50 km from Konya and is one of the first known settlement centers of humanity in Anatolia. Çatal Höyük is 12 km away from Çumra. Houses, colorful paintings, ceramics and tombs were found. İvrit Monument: It is the first agricultural monument of the history and it is a relief stone from the Hittite period. It is in Ereğli district. The Hittites are planted in the name of good fortune. Ilgın has Mint and Dede Höyük. 25 km north east of Ilgın III. Hattusil’s son Tatalya founded a city named “Salburt”. As it is learned from the works related to this city, the Hittites wrote “Hieroglyph” 500 years ago from the Egyptians BC. They used it at 3500. Eflatunpınar: It is a Hittite Fountain Monument, It is 1300-1200 years old. It is 15 km to Beyşehir. It is made of 14 stone, wall-shaped. Historical remains in Belviranköy, important Hittite works in Bolat and Eserler villages in Hadım. Ak Monastery: It is a monastery carved into the rock on Konya-Silifke road. It was made in the name of Saint Horion in 274. Haghia Church: Built in 327 in Sille, it is one of the oldest churches in Anatolia. Byzantine Periods: Cihanbeyli Akçasar is a historical site in the village.
Near the village of Kucukmuhsine in the center of the city, the inside of the small cave is decorated with colorful paintings.
Konya; Natural beauties, mesirre places, natural dam, lake edges are considered to be rich. The main places of residence are:
Meram Vineyards: In the west of the city center is a resting place in the greenery. This place, which is renowned for its vineyards, water and air throughout its history, has been the subject of poetry and poetry. Meram Stream flows from the middle. In our time, a noisy amusement center has begun to lose the old clean air of the Meram Mountains.
Dede Garden: Alâeddin Tepe is a historical garden on the north-west. It was built by Tâceddîn Ahmet Bey during the Seljuk period. The garden, which was used for many years as a place of residence, was later used as a barracks for the family. Nowadays culturepark has been introduced.
Alâeddîn Garden: It is in Alâeddîn Tepes. The garden, which is very old, has been planted and organized by the municipality in recent years.
Yakamanastırı: Located 6 km from Beyşehir is a place of rich natural vegetation and abundant water resources. It is covered with pine trees.
Çamlıköy: It is a resting place with a beautiful view 14 km south of the town of Akşehir.
Lake Beyşehir: The lake shores are very beautiful places. The lake is surrounded by pine forests.
Aksehir Lake: The shores of the lake, which is covered with forests, are filled with beautiful mesire places. There are carp and pike and hunting birds in the sky.
Damla Kayası: Located in the Sille Buca near the center of the province, there is a woody, watery mesurement place.
Spas and drinks:
There are many hot springs in Konya province. However, some of them do not have adequate accommodation facilities. The main ones are:
Ilgın Hot Spring: Ilgın’a is 2 km away. It is one of the most well-kept springs in Turkey. It is a modern spa and is useful for rheumatism, nephritis, polyphritis, women’s and skin diseases.
Çavuşçu Village Thermal Spring: It is 10 km away from the town of Ilgın. The people of the region go to the bathroom where the facilities are not available.
Seydisehir Ilıcası: It is between trees and gardens 1.5 km away from Seydişehir. Rheumatic diseases, especially boils and itchy injuries are good. Facilities are not enough.
Belted Mud and Spa: It is 25 km away from Beyşehir. The surrounding area is covered with trees. It is good for rheumatism, boils, eczema and other skin diseases. No facilities.
Höyük-Köşk Village Bath: Beyşehir-Karaağaç is 5 km east of the highway to the east of the highway. It is especially beneficial for kidney diseases when used in the form of drinking.