Niğde ili târihî works and natural beauties. The Seljuk revolution comes after Konya, Kayseri and Sivas in terms of Turkish works. Many have been destroyed because of lack of care.
Alâaddin Câmii: It was built in 1233 by Niğde Sancakbeyi Zeyneddin Başara at the time of the first Aladaddin Keykubâd. It is one of the best preserved artifacts of Seljuk art and its niche and minbar is a very beautiful art. It is the oldest castle of Niğde and was made by Mîmar Sıddık bin Mahmûd and his brother Gâzi. The eastern gate made of yellow and ash colored cut stone is decorated with extremely beautiful geometric motifs. It is one of the most precious works of the Seljuk period in terms of jewelery ornaments. The checkered miniature house adds a distinct beauty.
Sungur Bey Câmii and Tomb: It was built in 1335 by Mongolian Sungur Bey. It was rebuilt after the fire in the eighteenth century. The ornamentation of the câmârî feature and the stone workmanship are very rich. When he was first made, he had two minarians. There is an eight-pointed tomb next to Sungur Bey.
Paşa Câmii: Fifteenth century Ottoman work. Murâd Pasha, a civilian son, was built by Ali Pasha. In 1909, there is a tomb and a fountain beside the cemen who see tamar.
Shah Mescidi: It was built in 1413 near Sungur Bey Cami. Square is a planned album.
Lady Câmii: It was made in 1452 east of Aladin Tepesin. Arife is known as Madame Cami because she was made by a woman. Karamanoğulları is a monument.
Outer Carii: The sixteenth century is an Ottoman work. It’s a single dome. Fine workmanship and pearl inlaid pulpit were brought from Sungur Bey Jami.
Grand Citadel: It is located in Bor district. It was built in 1410 by Karamanoglu Alaaddin Bey. The circle is in the form of a rectangle.
Ak Medrese: It was built in 1409 by Karamanoglu Alâaddin ali Bey. The name comes from the white marble at the door. Seljuk is a very beautiful example of Mimari style. Also called Ali Bey Madrasa. It was restored in 1936 and later used as an archaeological museum. The entrance gate decorated with geometric motifs is very beautiful.
Hüdâvend Hâtun Kümbeti: It was built in 1312 by Hüdâvend Hâtun, the daughter of the Fourth Kılıç Arslan, at the time of Mongol Ilhanli saint Sungur Bey. The octagonal planned structure is domed from the inside, covered with pyramid roof from the outside. The portal to the east is adorned with star motifs and various motifs.
Gündoğdu Tomb: Hüdâvend is beside Hatun Kümbetinin. It was built for the Lord Besvap, who died in 1344. The square plan is domed from the inside, covered with pyramid roof from the outside. The turbine gate is surrounded by generations of geometric, plant and weave motifs.
Sungurbey Library: It was built in 1335 by Emir-ul-ümerâ Seyfeddîn Sungur Aga. Today it is used as Provincial Public Library.
Niğde Kalesi: Sultan of Seljuks The First Aladdin Keykubat was built. It is understood from the inscriptions and motifs that it was repaired during the Seljuk and Ottoman periods. It was last imposed by the order of Ishak Pashan in the period of Fatih. After the end of Safavid and Akkoyunlu danger, the castle was not built. Today there are few survivors of the castle and the three walks surrounding it.
Niğde Museum: It was built in 1976. 12 thousand works of art from Seljuk and Ottoman devine are exhibited with works of Antique Age. Akmadrese is also used as a museum.
The ruins of the city of Tyna: The city remains near the Kemerhisar springs of the Bor district, the Hittites, and BC. It belongs to the city of Tuvana, an important center in 2000.
Güllüdağ Harâveleri: It is a Hittite city in Güllüdağ between Bozköy and Kömürcü villages, 40 km north of Niğde. The city remains are 3 km2 and surrounded by the city walls. B.C. In the 8th century, the fire was destroyed and never again. There are war and temple remains.
Kaya Churches and Monasteries: In the Roman and Byzantine times, there are churches and monasteries engraved on the rocks in Ihlara Vadis, and they are as big as one hour to visit.
Aqueducts: The Kemerhisar-Bahçeli townships are aqueducts from the Roman period.
Roman Pool: It is in the garden town. It is a pool of Roman devrine surrounded by marble.
Gümüşler Monastery: Niğde is 8 km away from Silver Village. It was built during the Roman era.
Demirkazık Tepesi: This mountain, which is very beautiful scenery, has different beauty in summer and winter. This mountain, where the ski lodge is located, is suitable for winter sports. There are mountaineering facilities and trout farms.
Hasan Mountain: It is a mountain with a very beautiful view. Conical form is crater lake. Winter sports are available.
Köşk: It is a green and wet promenade near Bahçeli village of Bor district.
Flax Grass: The water is abundant and the view is beautiful and green.
Hot Springs and Drinks:
Province lands are located in a region rich in sanitary water resources. The main spas are these.
Kocapınar Water and Mud: It is located on Niğde-Bor road 2 km away from the city center. Water is good for mood, bowel and rheumatic disorders. There is no facility.
Kemerhisar Drinking: It is close to Kemerhisar village at a distance of 10 km to Bor district. Drinking water is beneficial for mide, intestine, liver and kidney diseases.
Çiftehan Thermal Springs: It is located in Çiftehan village 35 km away from Ulukisla district and it is on Ankara-Adana land and railway. Accommodation facilities are available. It is good for bathing and rheumatism, nephritis, neuralgia, female and skin diseases, articular calcification, some herniated hernias and sciatic pain, hip and articular calcifications in the bath and drinking water of the caprese, drinking water, kidney and metabolic disorders.